Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Experiance

Since I got my Samsung Galaxy Note II, I 'm 99 % satisfied . It was a great phone and it has served me well so far. I'm not bored of it, and I did not want a new phone. It is a rare event for me , because I always want all the new technologies. But the Galaxy Note II kept me happy, even if she never liked big phones before .
But if the Galaxy Note was announced on 3 , I felt a familiar feeling I have not felt for a long time . Unlike the Galaxy S 4 announcement, I felt like it was a real evolution. Expansion of the S Pen has already available , leave the plastic back sometimes viscous and throw in a larger screen, while a smaller device? Send me back.

First, you take the phone out of the box , I was overwhelmed by its beauty. It is for me a nostalgic design, strongly reminded me of the Samsung Galaxy S II and I continue to pray alone . Sharp edges are beautifully accented by a very suitable size house key, the clicky is complementary . The back does not inspire me so much visually , because the first leather looked a bit tacky. However, the effect it had on the handle was fantastic and I felt so alone makes the upgrade Note II worth it.

The device has a Super AMOLED screen of 5.7 inches with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 , a 2.3GHz Snapdragon processor 800 , 3GB RAM , 32 GB of memory with a microSD slot, a 13MP camera with stabilization intelligent and a 3200 mAh battery. Despite the larger screen and better facilities in every way , the unit managed 79.2 x narrow and thinner , but still a little larger than its predecessor at 151.2 x 8.3 mm. Just like with like 4, the Galaxy S is a great improvement experience to a smaller device with a larger screen.

Experience in the household and the display quality with 4 a Galaxy S, I did not expect much from the touch screen 3 . However, it blew me away . It is incredibly beautiful , that the Galaxy S II and Note 4 views just bad . I have never seen such a beautiful screen. And with a Snapdragon 800 and 3GB of RAM , it's incredibly fast and smooth , definitely outperforms everything on the market to date.

On the software side , you TouchWiz well known. It is still swollen and colorful as ever, but it seems to have been optimized to run much faster than previous models . I have received so far any delay on this device and it was a great experience. However, you still have to deal with some gimmicks and cartoon look. It is expected from Samsung, but finished well for most. For someone who is only running AOSP for months, it's still a good software .

Software features such as one hand on the OS are all impressive , while others such as tab settings without slipping between non tabs. The S Pen was made even more useful, and the pin itself robust and less cheap. And of course, it would be an indication device without multi- window ? It is there and it works very well.

However, the device does not have the most experience . While the Grade 3 shares the same sensor as the Galaxy S 4, the imaging features are a little different . In the darkness, he takes better pictures , but they look like watercolors. In daylight the photos are never as sharp and detailed as they should be . Hopefully Samsung will solve this problem with a software update .

Build quality is fantastic for me . The unit is very solid , leather rose back to me and offers a feeling of high quality , and the whole unit feels solid . It takes some time to determine a long life, need to read the full review on it!

Within a few days of use, I 've fallen for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 This was an absolutely wonderful camera and seems to be making incredible level for owners note II . However, issues such as the camera take clear pictures affect my opinion of them, so we'll see how Samsung is processed. I can not wait to get more depth , so stay with the program for the full review ! Want to know something about the Galaxy Note 3 ? You have questions , suggestions or requests for the final exam ? Leave a comment and I'll try the best I can to answer !

No comments:

Post a Comment